INSIDE: Although working from home has tons of perks, it’s not always easy to find work that is consistent. These jobs that pay weekly will give you peace of mind and a steady paycheck.
For many people looking to work from home, getting a regular paycheck rolling in ASAP is the top priority.
You don’t have time to wait for a passive income idea to start generating money. You may not even have the luxury of having money in the bank while you wait for a company that pays monthly.
For that reason, we are focusing on work from home jobs that pay weekly. These side hustles will keep you in regular cash. And the home job opportunities listed below pay a decent wage for those of you interested in earning more than $10 a day online.
Call Center Jobs
Work-at-home customer service jobs are extremely varied. One company may hire at-home agents to take incoming sales or tech support calls. Another company may want someone to set appointments or talk to people about political issues.
What is consistent is that a call center representative needs a fairly new computer with high-speed internet service, plus a landline.
And, obviously, a call center representative needs great people skills.
Available Call Center Jobs
While call center work isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, if you are looking for immediate and consistent income, you should strongly consider remote customer service jobs.
More legit online jobs are available in this industry than in any other, and many offer paid training and a regular schedule.
- A Better Call offers high-level business-to-business (B2B) telemarketing positions and pays a base rate plus commission. Customer service experience is required.
- Accolade Support is currently hiring for temporary customer service, sales representative and tech support positions. Pay is per minute plus bonuses, with many agents saying they earn about $10 per hour.
- Blue Zebra hires appointment setters. Pay starts at $15 to $25 per hour, with regular raises based on performance.
- Brighten Communications focuses on appointment setting and lead generation. Pay starts at $12 per hour plus bonuses; a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week is required.
- InfoCision recruits volunteers for nonprofits. This home job requires a minimum commitment of 28 hours per week.
- NextWave offers outbound political calls or writing opportunities. Pay is more than $10 per hour.
- [email protected] is very similar to NextWave in that you make political calls or write letters based on those calls to representatives on the caller’s behalf. Pay is hourly and project-based, with a minimum weekly commitment of 24 hours.
- Westat hires telephone data collectors. Starting pay is about $8.25 per hour.
Online Tutoring Jobs
Don’t dismiss an online tutoring job just because you don’t have a teaching certificate. Many companies, especially those in the English as a second language (ESL) industry, don’t require a certificate or teaching experience.
A lot of times, an online tutor just video chats with someone in a foreign land, helping them learn conversational English.
Opportunities teaching English online are available for anyone from a college student or tutoring novice to experienced teachers. The most common requirement is that you be a native speaker of English.
Available Online Tutoring Jobs
- Cambly pays $0.17 per minute, which equals $10.20 per hour, tutoring English as a Second Language. No experience is required.
- Chegg offers a typical tutor salary of $20 per hour, according to Glassdoor. You can work when you want.
- NiceTalk prefers applicants who have a teaching certificate. Pay is $10 per hour, paid weekly, with a $20 minimum.
Search Engine Evaluator Jobs
Let’s be honest, Google doesn’t always get it right. That’s where search engine evaluators and ad raters come in.
With a search engine evaluator job, you look at search results and decide whether they are the best options. My readers love this type of work, but it can be project-based, with limited and inconsistent hours. Take it when you can get it.
Available Search Engine Evaluator Jobs
- Leapforce workers rate search engine ads for relevancy and quality. The schedule is flexible, and pay is about $13 to $15 per hour.
You need a keen ear and high typing speed for an online transcription job.
Available Transcription Jobs
While the higher-paying transcription work, such as a medical transcriptionist, usually requires experience, the sites listed below offer decent pay and a place to start as a transcriptionist so you can hone your skills.
- Babbletype offers jobs transcribing market research. Pay averages about $10 per hour for this remote job.
- Rev.com has a variety of transcription jobs. Pay is $0.40 to $0.65 per audio minute, and no experience is required.
- TranscribeMe offers earnings starting at $15 per audio hour, with better rates available to transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds. No experience is needed.
Website Testing Jobs
Website testing jobs are another of my community’s favorite ways to make extra income online. When testing websites, you use an on-screen recorder and a microphone to record your thoughts as you explore the sites and answer questions.
The goal of a usability tester is to help business owners and bloggers tweak their websites to be more engaging and user-friendly.
Website tester work isn’t consistent, so this online job should just be considered a side gig for extra income. However, it can pay pretty well, considering that most tests take just 20 minutes to complete.
Available Website Testing Jobs
These jobs that pay weekly are some of the best stay at home jobs for beginners. Give them a try! You’re likely to find one that you really enjoy.