INSIDE: Working from home has tons of perks. Despite the obvious of working whilst wearing comfortable pants, it’s not always easy to find work that is consistent. The positions mentioned in the post-pay weekly provide a reliable income. Make sure that your internet connection is solid and read on for opportunities with a consistent payout.
Working from home does not always translate to consistent work. While a regular check is often the priority, it is not often the reality.
While working on the opportunities that come your way infrequently, you may not exactly have time to wait for another income source to generate consistent cash. You may not even have the luxury of having money in the bank while you wait for a company that pays monthly.
For that reason, we are focusing on work-from-home jobs, full-time or part-time, that pay weekly. These side hustles will keep you in regular cash. And the home job opportunities listed below pay a decent wage for those of you interested in earning more than $10 a day online.
Call Center Jobs
Work-at-home customer service jobs are extremely varied. One company may hire at-home agents to take incoming sales or tech support calls. Another company may want someone to set appointments or talk to people about political issues.
What is consistent is that a call center representative needs a fairly new computer with high speed internet service, plus a landline.
And, obviously, a call center representative needs great people skills. Extra bonus: these jobs can also offer a flexible schedule.
Available Call Center Jobs
While call center work isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, if you are looking for immediate and consistent income, you should strongly consider remote customer service or virtual assistant jobs.
More legit online jobs are available in this industry than in any other, and many offers paid training and a regular schedule.
- A Better Call offers high-level business-to-business (B2B) telemarketing positions and pays a base rate plus commission. Customer service experience is required.
- Blue Zebra hires appointment setters. Pay starts at $15 to $25 per hour, with regular raises based on performance.
- Brighten Communications focuses on appointment setting and lead generation. Pay starts at $12 per hour plus bonuses; a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week is required.
- InfoCision recruits volunteers for nonprofits. This work-at-home job requires a minimum commitment of 28 hours per week.
- NextWave hires writers and offers opportunities for outbound political calls. Pay is more than $10 per hour.
- OnPoint@Home is very similar to NextWave in that you make political calls or write letters based on those calls to representatives on the caller’s behalf. Pay is hourly and project-based, with a minimum weekly commitment of 24 hours.
- Westat hires telephone data collectors. Starting pay is about $8.25 per hour.
Online Tutoring Jobs
Don’t dismiss an online tutoring job just because you don’t have a teaching certificate. One of the best incentives for this type of work is that many companies, especially those in the English as a second language (ESL) industry, don’t require a certificate or teaching experience.
A lot of times, an online tutor just video chats with someone in a foreign land, helping them learn conversational English.
Opportunities to teach English online are available for anyone from a college student or tutoring novice to experienced teachers. The most common requirement is that you be a native speaker of English.
Available Online Tutoring Jobs
- Cambly pays $0.17 per minute, which equals $10.20 per hour, for tutoring English as a Second Language. No experience is required.
- Chegg offers a typical tutor salary of $20 per hour, according to Glassdoor. You can work when you want.
- NiceTalk prefers applicants who have a teaching certificate. Pay is $10 per hour, paid weekly, with a $20 minimum.
Search Engine Evaluator Jobs
Let’s be honest, Google doesn’t always get it right. That’s where search engine evaluators and ad raters come in.
With a search engine evaluator job, you look at search results and decide whether they are the best options. My readers love this type of work, but it can be project-based, with limited and inconsistent hours. Take it when you can get it.
Available Search Engine Evaluator Jobs
- Leapforce workers rate search engine ads for relevancy and quality. The schedule is flexible, and wages are generally $13 to $15 per hour.
Transcription is basically turning an audio file into text. Typing-from-home projects are often some of the best jobs that offer consistent payroll to contractors or employees. General transcription may require some equipment and some solid skills.
You need a keen ear and high typing speed for an online transcription job.
Available Transcription Jobs
While the higher-paying transcription work, such as a medical transcriptionist, usually requires experience, the sites listed below offer decent pay and a place to start as a transcriptionist so you can hone your skills.
- Babbletype offers jobs transcribing market research. Pay averages about $10 per hour for this remote job.
- Rev.com has a variety of transcription jobs. Pay is $0.40 to $0.65 per audio minute, and no experience is required.
- TranscribeMe offers earnings starting at $15 per audio hour, with better rates available to transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds. No experience is needed.
Website Testing Jobs
Website testing jobs are another of my community’s favorite ways to earn some sweet cash while working from home. When testing websites, you use an on-screen recorder and a microphone to record your thoughts as you explore the sites and answer questions.
The goal of a usability tester is to help business owners and bloggers tweak their websites to be more engaging and user-friendly.
Website tester work isn’t consistent, so this online job should just be considered a side gig for extra income. However, it can pay pretty well, considering that most tests take just 20 minutes to complete.
Available Website Testing Jobs
These jobs that pay weekly are some of the best stay-at-home jobs for beginners. Give them a try! You’re likely to find one that you really enjoy.