What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer's IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google's Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- TheWorkAtHomeWife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, here is some more information on how to control cookies in Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, you can contact AdThrive at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon. (Available in the EU.)