Have you ever wished you could learn how to make money online, but you just don’t have the skills for all of the job opportunities you’ve heard about? Well, today’s money-making opportunity is one that ANYONE can do. (Seriously.)
Fiverr is a website where people advertise and sell gigs for five dollars. Literally any task you can think of–if you’re willing to do it for $5 (and it’s legal)–you can make money with on Fiverr. Tasks that other people are currently making money with include: holding a sign, drawing a picture, creating a website header, writing a paper, singing a song, creating social media buttons, editing pictures with Photoshop, and many, many more. If you can do it, you can get paid for it.
How Much Can I Make With Fiverr?
Like the name implies, each task pays $5 (actually, slightly less after Fiverr takes their cut). While this may not seem like a lot, if you are selling a product that only takes you a few minute to make, and if you can find a lot of people willing to pay you to do it, you could make a bundle. Your earning potential is completely up to you!
How Can I Get Started Earning Money with Fiverr?
Go to Fiverr.com and create a free account. Post a gig (or a few gigs) that you would be willing to do for $5. Get the word out about your gig on social media to start bringing in traffic. Do a fantastic job with every gig you do get so that you get reviews and your clients come back again and again for more.
10 Tips for Earning Big with Fiverr
1. Offer a Service that is Unique: If everyone else is selling the same service, you’ll have greater competition and fewer sales.
2. Offer a Service that is In Demand: Of course, if no one is offering your same gig, there may be a reason why. How can you put a unique spin on it to make it stand out?
3. Choose Something You Can Do Quickly: Most people browsing Fiverr want a product they can use right away. Make sure your turn-around time is competitive.
4. Upload an Amazing Image: When people browse through the available gigs, they look at the gig images. Make sure yours really stands out to encourage more people to click through.
5. Don’t Be Afraid to Sell Yourself in Your Gig Description: Why should people work with you? What can you offer them that others can’t?
6. Use Impeccable Grammar in Your Gig Description: If your gig description is full of grammars or sloppy text-speak, it doesn’t matter what your gig is, people aren’t going to hire you.
7. Use Add-Ons to Your Advantage: Five Dollars is just a starting point. Offer add-ons (extra services or special details) for an increased fee, and your sales can really grow.
8. Always Deliver Quality Work: People check the reviews when making a purchase decision. Make sure you have good ones.
9. Market Yourself Off of Fiver: How will people find you if you don’t tell them?
10. Don’t Give Up: The top earners didn’t become top earners overnight.
Ready to get started? Sign up for Fiverr today!
Free 7-day Series on Finding Work at Home
Join my weekly newsletter to receive remote job leads, work-at-home tips and my 7-day series on finding legitimate work from home FREE!