As I have been becoming more successful with affiliate marketing and blogging this past year, I have found my website portfolio growing quite a bit in size. This had made tasks such as plugin updates and comment moderation more than a little time-consuming. Last week I ran across a tool that promised I could manage multiple WordPress sites within one dashboard so I had to give it a try.
ManageWP has been on the market for several years now, and I think I have seen it mentioned somewhere previously. However, I thought it was simply for website monitoring and updates. It was only when I saw it mentioned in a blog post again last week that I took my research a little further. ManageWP allows you to do not only the bigger tasks that come with being a webmaster (updates, security checks), but also the day-to-day maintenance a blog requires (publishing posts, moderating comments, checking stats). Now that is a tool I can get onboard with!
Here are a few other features you can look forward to with ManageWP:
- Manage installation and updating of plugins, themes and WordPress versions across multiple websites
- Access individual dashboards within ManageWP
- Check for malware, page load speed, broken links and more
- Comment moderation
- Backup your sites (Standard Accounts & up)
- Clone a site for fast deployment (Pro & Business Accounts)
- Monitor uptime (Business Accounts)
- Traffic alerts that can alert you to unexpected publicity or spam bot attacks (Pro & Business Accounts)
- Google Analytics integration (Pro & Business Accounts)
- SEO Analysis (Business Accounts)
This tool has been saving me a lot of time for a number of reasons; I can update plugins across all of my websites with one click, I can delete post revisions and spam comments across all of my websites with one click (huge drain of resources in case you didn’t know) AND I no longer have to open up my master file to grab usernames and passwords for each site.
I was a little scared at first as I can be a little technology-challenged. Installation was a snap however. Simply install the WordPress plugin and connect your website to your ManageWP dashboard.
Free-for-Life Accounts will accommodate up to five websites and you will receive all advanced features free for 30 days. No payment information is required to give it a test drive. Three account upgrades (Standard, Professional and Business) are available starting at just $.80 per website per month.
Find out more about ManageWP and sign up for your free account and receive a 10% discount on any future upgrades when using this link!