Who: The Work at Home Community (bloggers and readers)
What: A weekend full of supporting the community, networking and discovering great work at home blogs
When: September 7 – 10, 2012
- Because those interested in working from home often don’t know where to start or who to trust. This may be a short-term networking event, but the site will remain live year-round. My hope is that it will become a go-to resource for those looking for help.
- Because sometimes we get so comfortable within our social network that we forget our community is always changing. Bloggers come and go. This is a great opportunity to connect with new people and/or reconnect with those you lost track of along the way.
How You Can Participate:
If you are a work at home reader, just show up! Drop your email at http://workathomeweekend.com for a reminder closer to the event.
If you are a work at home blogger, you simply need to agree to participate and be an active and eligible blog.
- Your blog must be updated on a regular basis.
- Work at home, freelance or home business advice or information must be your blog’s primary focus.
- You must agree to help support the event and your fellow work at home bloggers. Please spread the word about Work at Home Weekend to your followers before and/or during the event. During the event, please visit a few new blogs and leave them a thoughtful and supportive comment.
The deadline to be included is Friday, August 31, 2012.
Please submit your work at home blog for consideration at Work at Home Weekend. If you are unable to participate this time around, don’t worry! You can join us next time.
Please share this post, then head over to Work at Home Weekend to sign up for a reminder and/or submit your work at home blog for consideration.
Join my newsletter subscribers! You will not only receive free updates by email and subscriber-only content, you also get instant access to my Ultimate Work at Home Business Plan.