This post was initially published yesterday with a limited time offer. That offer ended last night. However, you can still take advantage of this program. Some of you have had massive success with some of the referral programs I have promoted recently (MooLaLa, anyone?). You may be able to get creative and profit from this one also.
What is Blurb:
Blurb is a site that allows users to create their own photo books. Maybe you want to preserve those vacation memories in a coffee table book. Perhaps you have always dreamed of creating your own cookbook. This site provides the means to make that happen. They also give users the option to sell their photo books through their marketplace.
How to Earn for Your Referrals
Blurb is looking for a few good affiliates. This means that not only can you earn for promoting the product, you can also earn by promoting the affiliate program to your fellow bloggers and webmasters. When someone signs up to be an affiliate, you earn $10 for each referral.
To start earning, you will need to:
- Sign up for Blurb’s affiliate program
- Wait for approval. (It has been pretty quick for this merchant group lately.)
- Once approved, pull up Blurb’s program terms and click View Recent Newsletters
- There you will find the details for the affiliate referral program along with another bonus opportunity that is available right now.
Do you take advantage of pay-per-referral programs?
P.S. You will also likely receive an email while you are waiting for approval that lists other cash bonus opportunities within this merchant group. Make sure you open that one.
P.P.S. They will give you the opportunity to try out their book creation service at no charge within your approval email.
**Bonuses available through 8/10/12.**
Latest posts by Angie Nelson (see all)
- LinkShare Review - June 18, 2013
- Using Twitter For Marketing? Don’t Miss This - June 16, 2013
- How I Doubled My Blog’s Email Subscribers in 45 Days - June 13, 2013