I love planners. It’s how I keep my blogging business organized and on track. I like a little more from my planners than just fill-in-the-blank pages, however. I want a little inspiration and a few ideas to get me started. That’s why I’ve created my own planner, and I’d love to share it with you!
In my blog planner and calendar, you will receive the following:
- pages to help you keep track of your expenses, accounts, and profiles
- goal-setting worksheets
- blog post planner to help you brainstorm ideas and get them published right the first time
- weekly and monthly planners
- income tracking sheets
- traffic tracking sheets
- accountability worksheets to help you overcome goals that aren’t being met
- task sheets of to-do items I highly recommend for making more money and gaining more traffic and subscribers
It’s all here. It’s all beautiful. It’s all motivating and will help you grow your blog to new heights.
Note: You will receive access to several files along with recommendations on how many to print. You will not receive a physical copy of this planner.