It’s time to dig through my Stumbles and share those awesome blog posts I’ve been bookmarking.
Best Home Business Blog Posts
5 Advanced Google Search Tips for Freelance Gig Hunting and Niche Research by Freelance Folder – Now that’s a title! I absolutely love Google’s advanced search tools. This post goes into some detail about how you can leverage those for finding freelance gigs.
3 Simple Steps to Finding More Clients on Twitter by Copyblogger – I’ve never tried to land a client on Twitter. If you would like to give it a go however, here’s how.
Signals of Potential Work at Home Scams by Yours Truly – You may have missed this one, but it is a guest post I did for the Work at Home Woman a couple of weeks back. There’s a scam on every corner these days. Protect yourself.
Best Blogging Posts
How to Get 3,242,283 People to Want to Be Your Friend on Facebook by Robb Sutton – I love this post not only because I kept seeing this poll repeatedly in my News Feed, but also because it shows the power of those new Facebook polls. If you aren’t yet using them, do! (Only for your Page, please. Not your Personal Profile. lol)
Pilot Webmaster Tools Search Queries Data in Google Analytics by Google – That’s a stinky title, but anyway. Any time Google starts merging those tools we use as website owners, I get excited. This is one of those times.
1. I am getting quite the list here of websites and tools I have seen suggested that I need to check out. There are a lot of exciting things going on out there!
2. My ad space is open over there in the sidebar. So, I better run a sale. There are two sizes available; 160 x 200 and your standard 125 x 125 buttons. The 160×200 are available by the week or month and can include both an image and text. The buttons can be purchased by the day and with Share of Voice. Share of Voice in essence means rotating. If you only want it showing up 50% of the time, that’s what you pay for.
Who Will Most Benefit From Placement on the Work at Home Wife?
- Those will a legitimate home business opportunity, like direct sales
- Those with a product or service directed towards home business owners or bloggers
- Bloggers in the home business or blogging niche
If you are interested, simply click through the “Buy a Blogad” or “Your 125×125 Here” and enter the coupon code JUNE during checkout for 20% off.
3. If there is something you would like to know more about, leave me a comment. I’m always open to new blog topic suggestions.
Latest posts by Angie Nelson (see all)
- LinkShare Review - June 18, 2013
- Using Twitter For Marketing? Don’t Miss This - June 16, 2013
- How I Doubled My Blog’s Email Subscribers in 45 Days - June 13, 2013